Posted February 17th, 2011 by justBcoz in Personal []
Tags: , ,

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me – you rock! And I’m stoked to be representing Cape Town and the erm, “veteran” age group.

But a photo shoot? This is like my worst nightmare just came true. Gulp.

justBcoz
  1. Darren says:

Rocking Sue!!! Congratulations. Not a regular cosmo reader myself so don’t know if I’ll see it but certainly well deserved. and hopefully a whole lot of fun too, don’t be scared to let your hair down :)

2. justBcoz says:

Eish. Thanks Darren!

Fun? ARGH! I’m stressing …

And speaking of hair, I should probably organise my annual trip to the hairdresser. Pronto.

3. Chantal says:

Awesomeeeeeeee, you’re so beautiful, can’t wait to see the pics – you’ll def be the best looking, I dont buy Cosmo every month so please do a blog post with which month it will be in so I can get it.

4. Chris M says:

Classic, congrats!!!

Can’t wait to see the pics and publish them on iMod saying.. MY BOSS ROCKS!

5. StevenMcD says:

What are you talking about! from all the pics I’ve seen of you, you are a complete hottie so don’t stress about the photo shoot :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. justBcoz says:

No man, you don’t understand lol!

Here’s an extract from my (now very out of date) About Me page:

“I am totally photophobic – I detest having my photo taken to the point where I’ll involuntary lash out and smack someone if they point a big lens in my direction … good thing I’m not famous!”

7. Angel says:

Awesome-tastic! And once they see how gawjiss you are they will make you Twitter Queen of the world!!

8. What awesome news! And there is no need to be concerned about a photo-shoot, you’re absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous! :)

9. meganTS says:

OMG, congrats!!

i totally understand the photophobia btw. i has it, big time!

10. justBcoz says:

It was incredibly nerve wracking! And I had a looooooong wait – was the last one to be shot. You know what? I think once I finally got in front of the camera, I actually had a little bit of fun :D I must give the photographer credit for this – he was fantastic. And it helped that the gorgeous and talented Samantha Laura Kaye did such a brilliant job with my make-up too … I felt purty :-)