Posted June 15th, 2010 by justBcoz in Current Events []
Tags: , ,

Better late than never!

And err, yeah – these were taken on my iPhone so they aren’t too marvelous, sorry.

Some of my team, decked out for the big day.

Some of my team, decked out for the big day.

Absent team member, lol.

Absent team member, lol.

And another one :-)

And another one :-)

Doing the office pool draw.

Doing the office pool draw.

Oooooh, I wonder who I'm gonna get?

Oooooh, I wonder who I'm gonna get?

Lining up for the national anthems

France vs Uruguay - lining up for the national anthems.

Getting ready for the kickoff.

Getting ready for the kickoff.

First corner.

First corner.

In the crowd ... 64100 people!

In the crowd ... 64100 people!

What an experience that was, despite the lackluster football.

Had to laugh at all the locals thinking I was a foreigner though, haha :D

My next outing to the stadium is on Friday for England vs Algeria WOOOOOOOO!

justBcoz
  1. Chris M says:

Awesome photographs of the match!

2. Sir G says:

Good times. What an amazing day.

3. share this says:

look at what some ignorant people have to say about our beautiful africa. Sad

4. Briget says:

Looks like it was fun :-)

5. son(number)1 - no hash sign on this french keyboard! i think its called a hash sign? says:

who the new guys? x

6. Chris M says:

LOL @ no hash sign, that’s a priceless comment bro!

There’s Rou and Mark, Rou’s a designer and Mark’s a WordPress guru :)

You guna arrive back and there won’t be room for you here *just kidding*

You having a good time over there? Enjoy all the goodies you were sent?

7. justBcoz says:

LOLZ!!

You’re using a French keyboard? Traitor :D

What are you doing for the big game today, baby?

8. son(number)1 - no hash sign on this french keyboard! i think its called a hash sign? says:

@ mum (never done that “@” thing before. feel like a proper geek now) Yea, my laptop is giving me some problems, so its in the shop. So using my flat-mate’s laptop.
    That said, I’ll be watching the game on a screen in central with my 2 French, football loving mates that I live with.

@ chris (haha) I’m doing well. ofcourse there are a FEW problems. But it comes with the package i guess. other than that, yea, all is pretty much ok. sometimes more than ok. if you know what i mean!

nice to see some new faces though. just let them know i want a tidy room when i get back.

9. justBcoz says:

Rad! Enjoy it :-)

Um, your room … yeah … it’s still jam packed with boxes and stuff from when we renovated the office. I still have to sort through all that crap.

10. Chris M says:

I guess life would be boring if we didn’t run into problems, they create the challenge, which sets up the success :)

Keep tight and I’ll make them clean your room! ;)

11. Angel says:

I like the crowd shot the most!

12. TommyB says:

Sick views. My buddy is from Pretoria, and he brought his accent with him, too lol. Hello from the states!