My beautiful boys and their gorgeous girlfriends …
You know how when you’re a fiery Aries woman, with Spanish and Irish blood coursing through your veins, going through PMS week and you get so fuck-off angry at a situation that you react by doing something totally impulsive, radical and permanent and then you look back on it a while later and think: “Crap, perhaps that wasn’t such a great idea after all.”
Cue the Jaws theme music …
Yeah. Staring down the barrel of The Big 4-OH.
Presents will make me feel a whole lot better though
- Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi
- Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (Fits 6″ Display, Latest Generation Kindle)
- Polo Sport by Ralf Lauren for Women
- Euphoria by Calvin Klein
- Exclusive Books voucher
- Books 1-7 of the Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton (I have book 8. Fail.)
- USB modem and some airtime so I can take my sexy Macbook out on the road
- Woolies voucher – I seriously need new clothes and shoes for winter
- Woolies voucher again – I need new bedding
- Stodels voucher – my garden needs more help
- Mr Price Home/@home voucher – I need to redo Son1′s old room to become my new “space”
- Potted house plants (no, I’m not joking)
- A big non-stick frying pan (totally serious)
- Skull Candy ear thumps
- Beach villa
- Art supplies – canvasses, brushes, acrylic paints
- Monin Watermelon liqueur (if you can find this, you’ll be my hero. Forever.)
- A ticket to fly to Jozi (I want to meet so many people up there *sigh*)
- Flowers, flowers, flowers
- An invitation to spend some time with you
Ah man. Anything really Times have been rather tough lately and I’ve not been able to buy anything for a while so I’d be happy with even a box of smokes, lol (That’s Kent Menthol, btw)
Oh. I don’t drink wine #justsaying
Mmk, so I’m a bit happy about this. No, wait. That’s not true. I AM OVER THE MOON!
I got featured in The Smashing Book #2
This book shares valuable practical insight into design, usability and coding. It provides professional advice for designing mobile applications and building successful e-commerce websites, and it explains common coding mistakes and how to avoid them. You’ll explore the principles of professional design thinking and graphic design and learn how to apply psychology and game theory to create engaging user experiences.
And if you have a look in the first chapter, “The Principles of Great Graphic Design”, written by one of my design heroes, Matt Ward and the supremely talented Alexander Charchar, you’ll see … MEEEEEEE!
In a word: PRIVACY
I am loathe to feed the gossiping interlopers – people IRL with big mouths who feel it’s their right to poke their nose into my personal life and concern themselves with what’s actually none of their business.